Government Crime Stoppers offers rewards for information that assists authorities in fighting crime within the government. Qualifying tips submitted online are eligible for cash rewards up to $10,000. GCS determines reward eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
The following are specific rewards that have been offered and are currently in effect. Click on any reward of interest for more details and/or to submit a tip.
If you have any information about the following types of crime or any other type of crime that would involve a public official, submit a tip online.
- Any government official accepting bribes
- Improper payment from contractors
- Improper use of inmate labor by public officials on personal property
- Suspicion of drug payoffs by cartel members
- Police officers accepting bribes and favors
- Legislative officials or statewide officeholders granting illegal favors to donors
All allegations listed on this website should not be considered as evidence of guilt. The individuals and entities listed here are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.