Government Crime Stoppers fosters a flow of information about government-related crimes through the media, the public, and law enforcement. Tips are the lifeblood of this collaboration.
All tips are completely anonymous. No personal information, phone number, email, IP address or location is ever requested, saved, traced, tracked or monitored.
- All tips are handled by a third party service provider
- You will never have physical contact with any law enforcement agency
- Communication is done by encrypted chat using a code and password
- Rewards are paid in cash through procedures that strictly protect the anonymity of the tipster
How to Submit a Tip
Our process is powered by the world’s leading online tip solution provider, Anderson Software. The unique integrated two-way dialog capabilities allow the tipster to come back and provide additional information at any time. This system also provides a secure means for the GCS coordinator to ask questions or provide reward information back to the tipster through the same secure and encrypted interface.
To submit a tip online, you must complete a few steps:
- Use one of the buttons on this website to submit a tip online
- Fill out the form to the best of your knowledge
- Create a password for the Tip Follow-Up
- Click Submit
- Use the code and password to access the anonymous chat to submit more information, ask questions, and receive updates